Thumbnails not generated

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
joaoserra69
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Thumbnails not generated

Post by joaoserra69 »

Hello,
We just installed the Phoca Cart component. Your demo DB shows pictures correctly but if we create either categories or products, the pictures/thumbnails are not generated.
We talked to our provider - Infomaniak - and they say that the problem comes from the Magic.php script, which ends each line with the ^M characters, and that they are not supported by their servers.
Here is the link to our website : https://www.mdf-bis.com/index.php/bijou ... op/shop-v2
Can you please help us fix this problem as we are really keen to use Phoca Cart.
Thank you and best regards,
Joao
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Thumbnails not generated

Post by Jan »

Hi,
what does exactly mean "^M " - the file is stored in ANSI and there is standard "\r" or "\n" for ending the lines :idea:
Anyway the end lines of php file do not have any influence on function. When something is wrong, you should get php error, when there is no php error, then everything should work normally :idea:

Can you somewhere paste the file so I can take a look at it.

See image:
(hidden characters are displayed there) - there is standard end and new line :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
joaoserra69
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by joaoserra69 »

Hello,
Thank you for your message, our provider maintains this is not coming from their server configuration.
Can we give you a private access to our admin so that you can check and let us know how we can solve this?
Thank you for your reply and best regards,
Joao
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, you can send me it (see PM) but I can check the AJAX - if there is no AJAX error. If there will be error or limit on the server, I don't have any tool for debugging your server :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project