where are header and footer?

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
theant
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

where are header and footer?

Post by theant »

Hi
I'd just installed component and font plugin, activated it, created header and footer, but... the pdf is without header and footer!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: where are header and footer?

Post by Jan »

Did you enable the footer and header?

If you are using Phoca PDF content and you will add something into fielsd Header or Footer then this will be used instead of standard Joomla! header and footer... See e.g. if your editor didn't add some piece of code. Go to parameters and disable editors there and then see footer and header fields, if they are empty...

see:
https://www.phoca.cz/demo/phocapdf-demo
If you click on PDF icon you will see Header which is added into ediotor and Footer which is a standard Joomla! footer

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
jseb
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by jseb »

I am actully having the problem. Is there any document or any step by step where i should go or change to be able to see the headers or footers. I installed phoca pdf and then phoca pdf plugin content. Anything i should do??
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, see e.g. if your editor didn't add something into the header or footer in the PDF settings. Try to disable editor in Parameters (in the right top of the Phoca PDF component) and see if the header or footer is empty. If it will be emtpy then standard header and footer should be created, if it will be not empty then the content of header or footer editor should be created...

https://www.phoca.cz/documentation/categ ... -component

Jan
jseb
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by jseb »

Alright well sadly well if i turn it off in parameter well its still show a header i think ( if for me the header of joomla is the title then modifie and author then a line ) and if i turn it on it still show the same thing. Any documentation i miss? Also now if i tested it on safari and it will pop up but also change my page to the pdf and if i am on FF then it doesnt pop up but only change my page. And IE7 well just pop up so i put my setting to pop to inline(pop up) is that right?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry I don't understand this:

"Also now if i tested it on safari and it will pop up but also change my page to the pdf and if i am on FF then it doesnt pop up but only change my page. And IE7 well just pop up so i put my setting to pop to inline(pop up) is that right?""

IE 7 cannot open the same popup as some standard browsers so there is used common hack to open the pdf in popup in IE 7

Jan