unzip tool : Infinite loop detected

Phoca Tools: Phoca Server Unzip tool, Phoca Changing Collation tool, ...
Boumy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

unzip tool : Infinite loop detected

Post by Boumy »

Code: Select all

Creating folder /var/www/vhosts/me.be/subdomains/mysub/httpdocs/Creating folder /var/www/vhosts/me.be/subdomains/mysubCreating folder /var/www/vhosts/me.be/subdomainsCreating folder /var/www/vhosts/me.beCreating folder /var/www/vhostsCreating folder /var/wwwCreating folder /varCreating folder /... Error
Error: JFolder::create: Infinite loop detected, 
Tools unzip finds correctly the zip file at the root folder (/httpdocs) but the script display this message. I have tried with different "ftp path" but it doesn't help. I have also rezipped the files (some Kb) I want to be zipped with CleanArchiver that doesn't includes the .DS_Store in the archive.

Any idea ?

Thank you
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: unzip tool : Infinite loop detected

Post by Jan »

Hi, seems like there is some problem maybe with the permissions, maybe with the time to unzip the files :-( :idea:
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Boumy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Boumy »

Thank you for The advices. As The zip file is in The root folder, I'am not sure it would be a good idea to change Its permissions. On The other hand I can try to put The zip and your folder in a folder on Wich I can set The permissions. What do you think about it? Of course after this I will need to move all The unzipped files in The root folder
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, moving the files then to root folder means, you need no zip functionality as you can move it direcly. So the problem is to check if the zip function has no problem to write files to place where it should write them :idea:
Boumy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Boumy »

Hi. I have set the root folder to 777 (after all it's only the httpdocs folder and I can set it back to 644 later). But even with those permissions I have the same error. Even with a 8Kb zipped file that is not included in a folder. :x

Sorry to ask : did you really succeded in making this script work ? :oops:

Are there some php settings or versions that are mandatory to make it work ? Do you wanna know my config ?

This tool can save so much time to upload a complete site, it's too bad :(

Thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,
Sorry to ask : did you really succeded in making this script work ?
Hi, no problem, I have used it for importing some things on some servers, I have used the script rights and the ftp rights too (the ftp were slow - because of the protocol). Maybe there can be some problem with ownership too. But for now I really cannot say what can be wrong there :-(
Do you wanna know my config ?
No, I am no server expert so knowing your config does not help me. I have worked with Xamp instaled on localhost and some apache servers on different servers and got any problem there but what settings they were really set, cannot say :-(

Tested now the Phoca Gallery ZIP package:

without any problem :idea: