User Folder name hidden by folder icon

Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: User Folder name hidden by folder icon

Post by Jan »

Hi, which version do you use and which browser do you use, In IE8 there was a problem with displaying it but in last version it is fixed (user folder)

Theme will overwrite existing images and will change parameters (in database)

The crossdomain.xml is a part of cooliris and flash behaviour so it should be installed in doamain root. For now I have no inforamation, if there is some other way :-( maybe some question on cooliris or flash will be helpful :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mtupstairs
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by mtupstairs »

I am running 2.7.1 and I have the same issue where I cannot read the folder names. I can work around using trial and error but it is a bit frustrating. When you say fixed in the latest version, what version is that?

Thanks
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry for misunderstanding. This was fixed for folders in images view not in folder view:

This will be fixed in the next version, now you can change it here:

administrator\components\com_phocagallery\views\phocagalleryf\view.html.php

Changing the following code:
$document->addCustomTag("<!--[if IE]>\n<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"../administrator/components/com_phocagallery/assets/phocagalleryieall.css\" type=\"text/css\" />\n<![endif]-->");
<!--[if IE]>
TO:
<!--[if lt IE 8]>

BTW: this is nice example of problems with IE conditional comments. As developer you never know when some feature will be fixed in next version of IE browser, so you never can paste the right conditional comment :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project