Errors in the language files!

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Fassendek
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Errors in the language files!

Post by Fassendek »

Greetings! I know that your extensions are free and that it is impossible to know all the languages ​​of the world. Therefore, I am informing you that these language files are outdated, incorrectly translated and they should not be in the download section.

While I translate into Russian the component of the gallery. Maybe I will need some time to learn it, so that the translation lines are correct and do not violate the template structure.

To whom and where can I write, if I need some clarification for the component? There are some elements that can not be translated or need clarification. For example, masonry was improperly translated as the Order of the Masons.

I work all alone and support the translation into Russian for some extensions: JomSocial and JchatSocial Enterprise. With pleasure I will help your team to translate into Russian your wonderful component.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, you can ask here in this forum for the clarification, or you can use PM in this forum.

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Fassendek
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Fassendek »

Greetings! In the language file, the first significant line is: COM_PHOCAGALLERY_FIELD_PHOTOSWIPE_DISABLE_SLIDE_EFFECT_LABEL = "Disable Photoswipe Slide Effect". This is due to the gallery PhotoSwipe (http://photoswipe.com/) or what is it about here?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes, it is about disabling the slide effect in Photoswipe which can be problematic in some browser and some specific thumbnail sizes. The slide is not smooth then. So this can be disabled.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project