romanxs
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: facebook login problem

Post by romanxs »

Thanks for you work, appreciate it a lot! But about this error:
API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
When i want to login to get the IDs this is showing up. can anyone please clearly specify what i have to input into the facebook app settings to get this working? thanks a lot!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

yes, Alpha 3 is in progress (maybe this will be beta1)

Google Plus Pages:
Will be great if someone can point me to some documentation of Google Plus import/export or some useful guide, so I can make it faster

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
guzior
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by guzior »

romanxs wrote:Thanks for you work, appreciate it a lot! But about this error:
API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
When i want to login to get the IDs this is showing up. can anyone please clearly specify what i have to input into the facebook app settings to get this working? thanks a lot!
i think you need to check domain settings in facebook app setiings on facebook dev
Spillebeen
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Spillebeen »

Today I upgraded Phoca Gallery V3.2.3 because I also faced the Facebook login problem. The Facebook login seems to be ok now. However I have another problem now. When I go to the Phoca Gallery Control Panel all tabs work correctly except the "Images" and "Categories" tab. If I go to one of these two tabs then only the content of the tab is displayed. The control panel is missing and also the Joomla menu. At the end of the page I get the message: "500 - An error has occurred. JHtmlBatch: :language not supported."
I an using Joomla 1.7. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to solve this problem?
brns.it
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by brns.it »

Hi When I try to select the album on facebook, in categories of Phocagallery, a pop-up show me this message:

Code: Select all

Facebook API Error: Error validating access token: This may be because the user logged out or may be due to a system error.

Access Token has expired. Please, go to Components - Phoca Gallery - Facebook. Click on your Facebook profile to edit it. Login to Facebook and paste new data include new Access Token. (190)
In this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/d ... cess_token I see time to end of token and write is 2 months!

I have try to create a new app in facebook to create a new access token, but dont work.

Please ask for more details.

Thanks!
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

@Spillebeen
try to upgrade to the current joomla version 2.5.8
see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19798

Kind regards,
Benno
Spillebeen
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Spillebeen »

@Benno
Thank you for your answer.
Ok,upgrading to Joomla 2.5.4 is a way to go but who knows what other problems I get when doing that.
As also mentioned in the thread that you refer to Phoca Gallery officially supports Joomla 1.7 and the previous version of Phoca Gallery worked perfect (only the Facebook login failed). So I was hoping that there might be a solution for Joomla 1.7.
But if there is not going to be a solution for Joomla 1.7 then I guess I will have to try the upgrade to 2.5.4.
torm
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by torm »

Hello there,

I upragde everything but still have error :

Code: Select all

Facebook API Error: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /usr/share/curl/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none (77)
[/b]
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, in Phoca Gallery, there is latest Facebook API and there is latest file with certificates, testing on many different servers (OS, browsers) without any problem :idea: - I don't know exactly how the certificates work in Facebook but try to recheck your browser, server, OS, or IP if e.g. there is no problem with some rights, etc?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Spillebeen
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Spillebeen »

Benno wrote:@Spillebeen
try to upgrade to the current joomla version 2.5.8
see: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19798

Kind regards,
Benno
Upgrading the Joomla version solved the problem I had with the images and categories tab but somehow I still can not import pictures from Facebook.