Heading

General Forum
Rate
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Heading

Post by Rate »

Hi,

I'm new to this whole Joomla thing and quite frankly, poor with css and php languages.
And now I have a problem that me nor my friend can't figure out.

I am doing gallery to customers homepages (whitch are made by Joomla).
Gallery looks fine and works like it should BUT, there is this... title/heading thing just above pictures.

It says <comppany name> - <gallery category name>

I don't find anywhere option where I could disaple this.

So, is there a way to disable/take away this via Joomla or do I have to modify some css or php files?

Thank you for your help :|
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Heading

Post by Jan »

Hi, see the parameters (Parameters Basic, Parameters Component) for menu link to categories in Menu Manager, there you can manage the title...

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Rate
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Rate »

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to look those options and changed all I could find to "no" or "Hide" but it didn't dissappear. :idea:
caro84g
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by caro84g »

Hi, In parameters basic of your menu link, you have to set the last parameter = 'display category name in page title' to hide. (so not in the settings of the component, but with the menu link).

Otherwise you can set your page title in 'parameters systeem' of your menu link. There you have to enter a name. I don't know if this overrides the setting above, but you can try it.

Good luck!

Carolien
Please ask your support questions in the forums and not via PM - I delete those PM's
Backup before you do any major change to your website (and test first)
Rate
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Rate »

Thank you both for reply..

I tried what Carolien succested and in test page I managed to take that title away but in "the real page" it didn't dissappear. Apparrently there is some weird configurations in it.

But we'll see what the client says..

Thanks for help :|