Preview Not inserted in Frontend Upload

Phoca Download - download manager
secloo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Preview Not inserted in Frontend Upload

Post by secloo »

Hi I have set the Option for Upload under "Play or Preview Copy" to Yes (Frontend & Backend)
But when I upload a file in frontend, the preview option is not enabled..
As I do not want the file to be duplicate thus I have change the Preview Folder from phocadownloadpap to phocadownload
Will this affect the program?
Kindly help.

----------------------------
6:20 pm

I have changed back the phocadownload to phocadownloadpap and the Preview button is working again..

Is there a way t display or preview in the actual folder without having to duplicate in phocadownloadpap in frontend?

Thanks~
secloo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Preview Not inserted in Frontend Upload

Post by secloo »

Is there a way to display or preview in the actual folder without having to duplicate in phocadownloadpap in frontend?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Preview Not inserted in Frontend Upload

Post by Jan »

Hi, there is no such option. This feauture was done becasue of having two different files:

- one for preview (e.g. table of contents of a PDF file)
- second for download (e.g. full download PDF which is accessible only for registered users) - this is why the feature was added, to protect downloadable file but have the option to display previewable files (they cannot be in one folder as then downloadable files cannot be protected)

- so this needs to be customized
- or some obsolete version of Phoca Download used :idea: (which is of course not recommended)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project