Phoca gallery database & error 1146

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Mozartino
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca gallery database & error 1146

Post by Mozartino »

Hi to all.

My site comprensivomontemurlo.gov.it has just been migrated from version 2.5 to 3.3.6 for joomla!

Do not I see more galleries previously created by Phoca Gallery: http://www.comprensivomontemurlo.gov.it ... otografica

1146 - Table 'um61jdkn_8gUjI.jpasw_phocagallery_styles' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.filename as filename, a.type as type, a.menulink as menulink FROM jpasw_phocagallery_styles AS a WHERE a.published = 1 ORDER BY a.type, a.ordering ASC

I read this page on your site but maybe I did not understand well what I have to do.
You need to set your own database prefix. In our examples, the jos_ is used but you should use your own database prefix (be aware, it can be different for both sites, in such case you need to overwrite prefix from backed up old site to prefix used on your new site).
Example:
Joomla! 2.5 used jos_ prefix
Joomla! 3 will use notjos_ prefix
After backup and before importing SQL queries you need to replace all jos_ strings to notjos_ strings in stored backup file. Just open the phocagallery.sql or phocadownload.sql file and replace the prefix by the table names.
My database is here:
http://postimg.org/image/6zmuj1cgp/

Can you hel me, please?

Thanks in advance
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca gallery database & error 1146

Post by Benno »

Hi,
See: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24460

Kind regards,
Benno
bilban
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by bilban »

Sorry to jump on this thread, but this seems to be the most recent.

I've upgraded to Joomla! 3 and tried to upgrade to Phoca Gallery 4.1.2.

I have created the style table. I can access all my photos and galleries in UI. However, on the front end and under styles tab in the UI I keep being told the styles folder doesn't exist. It does. It's there.

Any other thoughts?

Error thrown at the front end:

Table 'joomla.jos_phocagallery_styles' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.filename as filename, a.type as type, a.menulink as menulink FROM jos_phocagallery_styles AS a WHERE a.published = 1 ORDER BY a.type, a.ordering ASC
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
did you change jos_phocagallery_styles to yourprefix_phocagallery_styles before creating this table?

Kind regards,
Benno
bilban
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by bilban »

Of course. Even deleted all the Phoca Gallery tables and recreated them including the styles table, all with the correct prefix, and still the same.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, the SQL says that the styles table is missing in the database, so try to recheck if it is there :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
bilban
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by bilban »

Apologies, it would have helped if I'd been logging into the correct webserver. All fixed now.

:oops:
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Ok, Solved!

Kind regards,
Benno