What is Cooliris (formerly known as PicLens)?
- Cooliris displays a full-screen 3D slideshow (presentation) of your Phoca Gallery images.
- To use it you need to install a PicLens extension on your browser, you can download on Cooliris site.
How to enable Cooliris support for your gallery:
- Go to Phoca Gallery Parameters - enable Cooliris
- Go to Phoca Gallery - Categories - Select category (or all categories) - Click on Cooliris Button (top right) to create Cooliris RSS file(s). These files are needed for successfully displaying of the Cooliris slideshow.
- Your Phoca Gallery (selected categories) will be ready for Cooliris.
Displaying Cooliris 3D Wall
You can set a view for Cooliris 3D Wall in Phoca Gallery. Go to Menu Manager - e.g. Main Menu - Create new menu link. Select menu item type:
Phoca Gallery - Cooliris 3D Wall Layout. In Parameters (Basic) you should select the category which images should be displayed in Coolirs slideshow (the RSS file needs to be created for this category in Phoca Galelery - Category). Save the menu link. Now the Cooliris 3D Wall should be displayed on your site.