Go to Components - Phoca Download - Control Panel - Settings:
Settings are available only in Phoca Download running on Joomla! 1.5 . Since Phoca Download 2 (Joomla! 1.6 or newest) settings were moved to Options.
- Download Folder - Set folder where the files will be saved.
- Allowed File Types - Set allowed file types (for uploading and downloading of the files).
- Disallowed File Types - Set disallowed file types (for uploading and downloading of the files).
- Maximum Upload Size - Set maximum upload size (the upload size can be limited by the server settings too, so if there is some problem with uploading large files, see the php settings).
- Enable Flash Uploader - You can select more files at once to upload e.g. in Firefox if the Flash Uploader is enabled.
- Enable User Statistics - Enable or disable saving user statistics data (downloaded files by users)
- Absolute Path - see Saving files outside public_html folder article