Page 1 of 1

I don't see all photos

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 09:22
by t357021
Hello,
I am using the Phoca Gallery version 4.4.5 with Joomla 4.4.14 and Phoca Photography 1.0.1 template.
The problem is that I don't see some photos within some categories.
In the Photography template I have a menu with 5 of you (HOME-LE FOTO-RITROVI-IN CALABRIA-FILMATI) all links works except RITROVI and IN CALABRIA, or rather the link with Categories is opened but inside I don't see the folders with the photos.
The site is currently in local.
With Phoca Gallery version 4.4.3 and Joomla 3.10.12 all was working
Thanks for your help

Re: I don't see all photos

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 11:19
by Benno
Hi,
Did you follow these instructions to migrate from Phoca Gallery for J3 to Phoca Gallery for J4?

Kind regards,
Benno

Re: I don't see all photos

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 12:00
by t357021
Thank you Benno for your answer.
No, I apologize but I haven't read the documentation.
I thought I would do the update directly.
I remind you, however, that it's all local.
So the fact that in the menu some links work and others don't depends on the incorrect migration? How can I fix it?
Can I follow the documentation now?

Re: I don't see all photos

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 12:45
by Benno
Hi,
Can I follow the documentation now?
No, because J3 database structure ist different to J4 database structure. (Now it's mixed.)
Restore your J3 backup and follow the documentation I have linked. (Export Phoca Gallery database tables, install fresh J4 & Phoca Gallery for J4, import Phoca Gallery database tables... etc.)

Kind regards,
Benno

Re: I don't see all photos

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 14:05
by t357021
Thanks Benno, i'd do that. :evil: :evil:
Why the others links works?

Re: I don't see all photos

Posted: 29 Sep 2026, 14:56
by Benno
Hi,
Why the others links works?
Unfortunately, I can't give you a definite answer, but perhaps the fact that Phoca Photography is a J3 template matters... :idea:
Image
You should use an other one or use the Joomla standard template Cassiopeia after migration. (Switch to J3 standard template Protostar before migration) https://guide.joomla.org/user-manual/mi ... ep-by-step

Kind regards,
Benno