Thumbs per page

Phoca Gallery modules - modules for Phoca Gallery extension
Tony Murray
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Thumbs per page

Post by Tony Murray »

Hi,
Is there a way I can set how many thumbnails display on a page?
IE If I want to display 20 thumbs on a page but I have more than 20 images can it have multiple pages with navigation to the next page etc?
Thanks
Tony
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Thumbs per page

Post by Benno »

Hi,
IE If I want to display 20 thumbs on a page but I have more than 20 images can it have multiple pages with navigation to the next page etc?
Yes, this possible. You can Display/Hide pagination in the Basic Options of your menu link to Phoca Gallery Component.

Kind regards,
Benno
Tony Murray
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tony Murray »

Hi Benno,
Thanks for your suggestion but I can't see what you mean.
I've gone through the menu settings and the module settings and I can't see anywhere that allows me to display/hide pagination.
Can you give me a bit more detail or are we both talking about something different? Will it allow me to nominate how many images(thumbnails) are displayed per page?
Thanks again,
Tony

Edit - I think you are talking about the 'component', not the 'module'. The component allows you to select pagination but I'm not using the component as it doesn't display the thumbnails the way I want. I want the clean look of the thumbnails without the text and without the download and detail icons. I can do this quite easily with the module, but I can't work out a way to do it with the component.
If you know of a way, I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Cheers,
Tony
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
yes, you are right. I meant the component.
With the pagination of the modul I can not help you, perhaps it's possible by customizing the module code, but I don't know where and what.. :idea:

But:
I want the clean look of the thumbnails without the text and without the download and detail icons.
You can disable Name, Download Icon & Detail Icon in Phoca Gallery Component Options:
backend --> Component --> Phoca Gallery --> Phoca Gallery Control Panel --> Options --> Category View --> Category View Settings -->
Display Name=Hide
Display Detail Icon=Hide
Display Download Icon=Hide
Save & Close

Kind regards,
Benno
Tony Murray
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tony Murray »

Perfect!