Plugin missing ???

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
Wanderfalke
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Plugin missing ???

Post by Wanderfalke »

I installed Phoca Gallery and Maps today. With the gallery everything is fine, but the maps plugin doesn't show up in the list, so I can't activate it. I could create a map, set markers, everything works fine, but without activation it's not really useful. Alse tried 3 times deinstall/install procedure, but still no change. I hope it's not hiding from me. *lol
Anybody an idea why it doesnt show up in the plugin list?
Xamaba
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Plugin missing ???

Post by Xamaba »

Hello,

Did you install the component or the plugin? With the component you can ad a menu item to your map. Have a look at the screen dump.

Kind regards
Alex

Wanderfalke
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Wanderfalke »

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I installed the plugin because it seemed to be easier to put 2 maps beside each other on one page. I think this is not possible with the component or am I wrong?
Xamaba
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Xamaba »

I've tested the plugin and it does work, BUT you will also need the component installed. The Phoca Maps component is where you define the map and the markers you would like. Then using the code for the Phoca Maps Plugin you refer to the map id as it is listed in the Phoca Maps Maps selection.

Here is the code I used and the result:

Code: Select all

{phocamaps view=map|id=1} {phocamaps view=map|id=2}

I hope this helps you resolve your problem.

Kind regards
Alex
Wanderfalke
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Wanderfalke »

Thanks for your fast reply.
I am the one who had no time to work on the problem, but today I installed component and plugin again and set everything I could think of to the right value. But still the maps don't show.
I got the frame, the "Get Route" part to show, but the frame for the map stays empty.
If you want to have a look:
http://www.rsro.de/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=48
I don't have any idea left except I crosschecked the code from the demo-seite and my code and found a difference in calling the maps.
On the demo-site it says:
<form action="#" onsubmit="setDirectionsPlgPM1(this.pmfromPlgPM1.value, this.pmtoPlgPM1.value, ''); return false">
On my site there is a little difference:
<form action="#" onsubmit="setPhocaDirPlgPM1(this.pmfromPlgPM1.value, this.pmtoPlgPM1.value); return false;">
Any new idea to ths problem?
Additionally, when I click on "Get Route" it sends me back to the start page.

Downgraded to 1.0.5 combination. Everything works fine, except german translation. :)