Changelog (in comparison to RC6):
- Added new feature: Customer Groups (User, Product, Product Discount, Category, Discount, Coupon, Shipping, Payment, Form Field)
- Added new feature: Reward Points
- Added new parameter: Enable Coupons
- Added new parameter: Enable Reward Points
- Added new parameter: Discount Priority
- Added new parameter: User Group Change
- Added new rules to order status: User Group Change
- Added new rules to order status: Reward Points Change (Needed)
- Added new rules to order status: Reward Points Change (Received)
- Fixed typo errors
- Required field displayed in Form Field List
- Added new default view for Quick View
- Added filtering of users in Customers and Reward Points view
Phoca Cart is a Release Candidate version and it is still under development. Upgrade of database does not work between each development version. If you upgrade from RC6 to RC7, then database data needs to be updated. See:
administrator/components/com_phocacart/install/sql/mysql/install.utf8.sql (RC6 -> RC7 part).
There are SQL instructions for upgrading database of the component.
If you find any bug or you have some feature request idea, please post it to Phoca Forum. Thank you.
Screenshots: Phoca Cart screenshots site.
Phoca Cart download site.
- Phoca Cart Cart module
- Phoca Cart Currency module
- Phoca Cart Compare module
- Phoca Cart Category module
- Phoca Cart Product module
- Phoca Cart Search module
- Phoca Cart Filter module
- Phoca Cart Wish List module
To test Phoca Cart, you need to run Joomla! 3 and template which supports Bootstrap 3, see Phoca Cart, Phoca Gweld, Phoca Be or Phoca Fashion:
Inside Phoca Cart installation package you will find Phoca Upgrade plugin - install this plugin and enable it in your Plugin Manager - it is a system plugin which changes Bootstrap 2 design (rendered by Joomla! 3) to Bootstrap 3 design.
See this article: How to install sample data in Phoca Cart to easily test the component.