Custom OpenStreet map icon and some feature request

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
Nidzo
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Custom OpenStreet map icon and some feature request

Post by Nidzo »

I see in forum this question but there is no clear answer. I created custom png for markers (locations) on map. How can I use it instead default OpenStreet map icon?

Also is it possible to implement dropdown selector in map corner with all locations and when you select location, map will focus on it? (Feature request)
Is it possible with some anchor links in map desription or article to achieve this selection?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Custom OpenStreet map icon and some feature request

Post by Jan »

Hi, open street map works with font icons (Font Awesome or BS, etc.) so you only set the class of existed font icon. There is no option to set own PNG

Dropdown - I don't thin there is such feature in OpenStreetMap - I can take a look at it but I didn't see any such feature :idea:

anchor links - selection - unfortunately no idea, really no idea if OpenStreetMap includes such feature (that the markers have some kind o fanchor which can be focused) :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Nidzo
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by Nidzo »

In the meantime, I've been researching too. Unfortunately, it seems that it is not possible to link the markers on the map. Thanks anyway.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project