Phoca PDF - Joomla 3.1.5 - Code to be replaced

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
Magico
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca PDF - Joomla 3.1.5 - Code to be replaced

Post by Magico »

Hello Jan,

I was trying to install Phoca PDF via your guide Phoca PDF Installation and Usage - Joomla! 3, but I did not succeed.

I have Joomla 3.1.5 installed, and while following the instructions.I was able to replace the code of "components/com_content/views/article/tmpl/default.php", but not of the two other files ("components/com_content/views/category/tmpl/blog_item.php" and "components/com_content/views/featured/tmpl/default_item.php"). The code of tmpl/blog_item.php and tmpl/default_item.php is totally different than the one you ask to be replaced.

So, now I do not know how to add your code into these two files. Hope you can help me out quickly.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Ben
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca PDF - Joomla 3.1.5 - Code to be replaced

Post by Jan »

Hi, it is possible, that such code will be changed while upgrading Joomla! - you should find the icons (print, email) and there paste the part of code for pdf icon (of course some html knowledges are required) - you can try to install the system plugin - see: https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/8 ... tem-plugin
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Magico
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Phoca PDF - Joomla 3.1.5 - Code to be replaced

Post by Magico »

Dear Jan,

Thx for your feedback. The system plugin did not help.

The only code I have found in the blog_item.php with relation to the content icons, is this;

<?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.icons', array('params' => $params, 'item' => $this->item, 'print' => false)); ?>

Should I replace this line with your code of the Phoca PDF Installation and Usage - Joomla! 3 guide?

The blog_item.php does not even mention email-icon or print-icon. The default.php of Featured does not even refer to content.icons, nor the words icon, email or print, so impossible for me to integrate your code into that file.

Have you looked yourself into these files of Joomla 3.1.5?

Thanks once again for your feedback.

Regards,

Ben