Xmp and iptc data

gangadhar31
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Xmp and iptc data

Post by gangadhar31 »

Hi jan,Hi everyone

i had seen that jan is planning to show xmp data and iptc data (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1859&start=10) as a feature request, for the images,is that done in any release,if its done..can anyone tell me on which release it is??? :x :x :x
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Xmp and iptc data

Post by Jan »

Hi, for now it is not done and not sure when it will be done, As Joomla! is changing, most of the time (99%) is used to overwrite existing features to new Joomla! rules, so really no idea when I will find time to look at it :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
gangadhar31
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by gangadhar31 »

ya jan i agree with you....but the xmp data and iptc data really makes the phoca a big turn....because this is the major part where u can show images with user and group levels.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I will be the first one who will appreciate if someone will prepare such feature, unfortunately, I am overloaded with changing the code for new Joomla! changes so the extension even works :-( :-(
gangadhar31
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by gangadhar31 »

ya jan ...iam trying that just tell me...in jFile we have read method like "read( string $filename, boolean $incpath = false, integer $amount = 0, integer $chunksize = 8192, integer $offset = 0 )"...this will get entire content in the file?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, not sure what read method all does :-( I didn't use it anytime, I think, yes, it reads the content of the file.