Creating a gallery

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
egnilp
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Creating a gallery

Post by egnilp »

I have Joomla 1.6. Installed is Phocagallery 3.00 I am trying to create a gallery but instead of images I obtain all kinds of notes like:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PhocaGalleryCpController::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla16\administrator\components\com_phocagallery\controller.php on line 182

Strict Standards: Declaration of PhocaGalleryCpModelPhocaGalleryImgs::populateState() should be compatible with that of JModelList::populateState() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla16\administrator\components\com_phocagallery\models\phocagalleryimgs.php on line 18

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla16\administrator\components\com_phocagallery\views\phocagalleryimgs\view.html.php on line 121

Strict Standards: Non-static method PhocaGalleryPath::getPath() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla16\administrator\components\com_phocagallery\views\phocagalleryimgs\view.html.php on line 143

Strict Standards: Non-static method PhocaGalleryPath::getInstance() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla16\administrator\components\com_phocagallery\libraries\phocagallery\path\path.php on line 36

What can be done. Thanks in advance.

Rainer
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Creating a gallery

Post by Jan »

Hi, on your server, you should disable strict standard warning, this is a debug info.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
frasers
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by frasers »

I am a complete newbie to Joomla and woudl like to know how to disable strict standard warnings on my server please??

i have installed joomla 1.6 as a localhost, have xampp version 2.5.

Please can someone help?!?!

Thanks in advance!

Shona
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, you can do it in php.ini, more info about this you can find on e.g. php sites.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project