Change default folder icons against other image

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Maniac_69
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Change default folder icons against other image

Post by Maniac_69 »

Hi all,
unfortunately the search here in Phoca Forum is a little bit... Google search find some elements, but the ads cover the beginning of each article so I opened a lot of search results that have nothing to do with my search.

I'm just rebuilding my existing webpages from Joomla3 to Joomla4 (4.3.2). The Gallery was created with PG 4.5.3 and works more or less fine with currently 2 "issues":

1. During creation of all categories and images inside, somewhow a category was always marked as to be checked out. I checked it out as Super Admin again and again but it always shows it as checked out. So I removed the catergory with its images and re-created them 1 day later. Until now it seems to be the solution. Any idea what could be the reason for that behaviour ?

2. At the moment I want the icons that are displayed by default in categories and category list (yellow folder icon and blue "image" icon) replace by an own picture. See the screenshots at Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/VKWdln2
But I not found where I could modify that. I'm fine with replacing the original files with my imagefiles or even change it in the files. Bu I need some hint where to search.

Thanks in advance and please excuse my English
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Change default folder icons against other image

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1) did you follow this guide to migrate:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/50-jooml ... o-joomla-4
Tested with this method and I don't get any problem with checked out :idea:

2) These are SVG icons and you can override the SVG definition file per Joomla template override function and set own SVG icons there :idea: viewtopic.php?p=174853#p174853

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project