pgslideshow different behaviour

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
MartinK
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

pgslideshow different behaviour

Post by MartinK »

Hi, all
since update to joomla 4.3.1 with Phoca Gallery 4.5.3 pgslideshow shows a different behaviour in displaying the image description (is default peekaboo). Until Joomla 3 a black line was shown at the bottom of the image, now the desc is shown on the left upper side of the image, but only if pgslideshow is within <hr class="system-pagebreak".
Is there any possibility to change?
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: pgslideshow different behaviour

Post by Benno »

Hi,
are you talking about the Phoca Gallery Slideshow Plugin?
I ask because since yet as you can see here, there is no Phoca Gallery Slidshow Plugin for J4 available...

Kind regards,
Benno
MartinK
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by MartinK »

Hi Benno, thanks for Ur answer,
yes I'm talking about the Phoca Gallery Slideshow Plugin and I know that there is no J4 avail, but it seems to work well under J4 and I could not find any other problems, besides that in slideshows within a <hr class="system-pagebreak" the slideshow's images description "peekaboos" in the upper left corner of the image and not as usual on the bottom of the images.
Nevertheless I was hoping that this could be somehow a customisable thing and someone could tell me how to maintain that, so I asked this question here in the Forum.
Will there be a J4 version in the near future?

Viele Grüße
Martin
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I am looking for more modern version of slideshow - to be responsive and meet new website standards. Still didn't find some, so hard to say. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project