Selling 'time'

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
tzaff
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Selling 'time'

Post by tzaff »

Hi,
I would like to know if there is a way to sell time?

Let me explain...
I would like to sell some dive sessions with the ability to book on an exact date (for instance: 2x Morning dives next Tuesday from 8:30 to 12:30) and have customer to pay a deposit of 20€/booked dive.
These dates should be added in the frontend or backend to a calendar and seen by the divemanager, and by the customer (frontend)
And the event should only allow say 12 tickets/date.

But also selling dives w/o specific dates, like night dives, discover dives...etc, where the customer will have to take contact to set an appointment.

Thank you
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Selling 'time'

Post by Jan »

Hi, in Phoca Cart, there is a feature "Opening Times", so you can set different time conditions for selling items, but hard to say if such feature can meet your needs :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
tzaff
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Selling 'time'

Post by tzaff »

Hi Jan,
thanks for your reply. No it's not what I need in fact. I need a calendar linked to the shop, so if a customer buys (books) a dive, the 'stock' goes down for this dive session, but an user needs to be able to book 2-3 month in advance.

Kind of JEvents or RSEvent with Phoca cart.

Unfortunately RSEvent with the cart addon is not free (I'm willing to pay) and they don't have a demo for those 2 working together. And no money back if it doesn't fit my needs...

Cheers