download link

Phoca Download - download manager
JEM64
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

download link

Post by JEM64 »

Hello,

When I searched for this, I found only one post from 2010. So, I will ask again. Currently, when you click on the filename, it downloads.

And the same for the 'download' button. Is there a way to A) unlink the title, or B) hide the download button?

Sincerely,

Jim
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: download link

Post by Jan »

Hi, download button you can hide e.g. per CSS, and/or per template override. The link on file you can change per template override.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
JEM64
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by JEM64 »

Thanks,

Jan

Sincerely,

Jim
JEM64
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by JEM64 »

Hello,

Could you tell us which .css files these may be?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, this depends on you. It can be in each CSS file loaded on your site. Usually this is cusom.css or user.css of template where you define your own CSS rules for your site.

So just edit or create custom.css (J3) or user.css (J4) in your template and set the CSS rule there.

Jan
JEM64
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by JEM64 »

Hi Jan
Jan wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 14:18 Hi, download button you can hide e.g. per CSS, and/or per template override. The link on file you can change per template override.

Hi, this depends on you. It can be in each CSS file loaded on your site. Usually this is cusom.css or user.css of template where you define your own CSS rules for your site.

So just edit or create custom.css (J3) or user.css (J4) in your template and set the CSS rule there.
I am using Joomla 4, Gantry 5 which allows you to add custom css directly in the template manager. I imagined there was a Phoca css I could edit. So, what I am looking for is the Phoca css file I can edit, or what code to put in the gantry override.

I not an expert on this, so after a half day of searching, I must give up.

I'd like to make a feature request, this should be in the global configuration in the future.

If anyone wants to take a look:

https://www.baby-beast.beast-english.co ... ilanthropy
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, Gantry is standard template framework and you can paste the custom.css easily into system:

https://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutoria ... tyle-sheet

Of course Phoca Download includes specific CSS files but it is not recommended to add there own CSS code because such will be lost when updating. This is why Joomla system uses custom.css or user.css.

And the main reason to use such CSS files is to protect you from losing the changes.

Jan