Conflict with DPCalendar plugins

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
AlainR
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Conflict with DPCalendar plugins

Post by AlainR »

Hello.
I inform you that your Phoca Maps extension causes a problem with at least 2 DPCalendar plugins.

I use DPCalendar including a plugin to export bookings in Excel files. However, the file does not contain data but this message related to your Phoca Maps extension:
Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$text in /home/xxxxx/plugins/content/phocamaps/phocamaps.php on line 62

When I configure Joomla! on no error report, the export is done correctly.
I had the same error with Page Builder CK and this morning I discover the same problem with Phoca Maps, you can read my exchanges with the developer here : https://forum.joomlack.fr/index.php/pag ... dpcalendar

Thank you very much for your help and all your fine work.
Best regards.

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Conflict with DPCalendar plugins

Post by Jan »

Hi, the described plugin in french forum is a system plugin. But Phoca Maps is a content plugin which means, it is a plugin used in articles.

BTW - mostly, if some extension is problematic with other different extensions, it means, that such extensions should be revised and not all others. :idea:

I have unfortunately too few information, so really cannot say what can be wrong here. But testing the Phoca Maps content plugin, it gets standard $article->text value when used in content. So really no idea why it does not get right.

Did you test tu run this article plugin in article? Do you get the same problem?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
AlainR
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by AlainR »

Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for the inconvenience. The patch received from the editor fixed the problem (which arose for your content plugin and also for its content plugin).

On the link I sent you, it is indeed the plugin system that was the problem but as the problem was identical, I thought wise to inform you.

I don’t know if you can access it but here is the link to the discussion with the editor: https://joomla.digital-peak.com/support ... al-plugins
Jan wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 13:35 Did you test tu run this article plugin in article? Do you get the same problem?
Yes and the problem only appeared in the backend, when using the DPCalendar plugin allowing data export in XLSX or CSV format.

Thanks again and best regards.
AlainR
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by AlainR »

Because JoomlaCK had found a patch for a problem that only appeared with its plugin, I thought it was identical with your component while this new problem was related to a bug in the editor. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the link, but I cannot unfortunately access it, it is behind the login :-(

Jan
AlainR
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by AlainR »

Here you are:
Allon Moritz wrote: Please download a new build of the package from here and install it on a clone of your site to test the patch. Let us know if it works now. Thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, does it work for you?
AlainR
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

[SOLVED] Conflict with DPCalendar plugins

Post by AlainR »

Yes, as I wrote : The patch received from the editor fixed the problem (which arose for your content plugin and also for its content plugin).
Sorry, I forgot to change the subject.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

OK, thank you for the info.