Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
geoffp
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Table Font size too big in Checkout view

Post by geoffp »

New Installation Phoca Cart 3.5.8 - Joomla 3.10.11
Template Duka installed

Billing and Shipping Address Table - The font size for data entry is too big in the Checkout view so that inserted data (eg name etc) cannot be read as typed in and is largely hidden behind the table frame - please see attached image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nh16a3rw51bgb ... m.png?dl=0

Completed data is presented normally after the Save button is pressed.

The problem seems to be the same on Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox, also on mobile platforms tested.

Also noted that Phoca Cart Cart module does not update with the data in Checkout view - this is less of a problem for now.

Geoff
Nidzo
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Re: Table Font size too big in Checkout view

Post by Nidzo »

1. First of all you should have installed Joomla 4 and Phoca Cart 4.
2. Billing and Shipping Address Table problem looks like Bootstrap compatibility problem. Go to Phoca Cart option General tab, scroll to bottom and try different values.
3. Disable caching of Phoca Cart Cart module
geoffp
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by geoffp »

Thanks - the site is Joomla 3 and upgrade to Joomla 4 may happen next year.
I tried every possible combination of options under Display - Theme options but did not fix it.
I changed the options re caching in Phoca Cart Cart view, and stopped the Cart View module from publishing its own CSS - amazingly the font for the table then appeared in the correct place, but the rest of the page lost most formatting.
I deleted the Phoca Cart Cart module and tried again, but same problem.
I specifically assigned the Phoca Cart Default template to the Shop and Checkout pages but no change.
geoffp
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by geoffp »

I am reasonably sure that this problem occurs when various main and plugin CSS load in a different order, as it is appears somewhat randomly. Can this controlled in any way?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, you should check the site with some debug tool like e.g. in Chrome the DevTools is. To see which CSS files are loaded and which file lastly modified the size :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project