after fresh installation: error "implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given"

Phoca Panorama - displaying list of panorama images and detail of selected panorama image
Stefanseiner
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

after fresh installation: error "implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given"

Post by Stefanseiner »

Helo,
I am using Joomla v 3.10.11 and just installed the phoca panorama componente v.3.0.3 and it's german language file v3.0.1 yesterday.
Installation went without any errors and component shows up in administration menue, but if I click any of the panorama menue items besides "control panel" then this error ocurres
implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given

any idea what's going wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks and regards
Stefan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: after fresh installation: error "implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given"

Post by Jan »

Hi, which PHP version do you run? This seems like some newest version of PHP has problems with this obsolete extension. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Stefanseiner
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: after fresh installation: error "implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given"

Post by Stefanseiner »

php v8.0

why obsolete?
I am using "Panorama STudio Pro" to create panos on windows which has an option to create an extra output for interactive integration on websites. The old versions have done this via flash, the newer (since three years or so) via html5.

Problem: actual webbrowser do not show the interactive panos anymore and I have no idea why, for example see here:
https://mona-stefan.de/images/Panorama_ ... orama.html

so I have hope that phoca panorama will do so
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I speak about Phoca Panorama, where the latest version was released before PHP 8 was stable.

Can you enable debug mode, so the whole error message is displayed so I can let you know the quick fix.

Jan
losaposta
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by losaposta »

HI
I also have issue with this
Will there be update on this for joomla4 ?

Thanks in advance
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, it is in feature request list but really no idea if I will be able to take a look at it soon. :-(

Jan