fw115
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Update Mysql Error to 3.5.4

Post by fw115 »

The Message is:

SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'sku'

And i get Displayed :
Phoca Cart Administrator Komponente 3.5.4 3.5.4 Unbekannt Aktualisierung https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Phoca ... nifest.xml

So it got installed twice ? I am confused. The system tells me the new version is installed but i get the above error.
Any ideas ?
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Update Mysql Error to 3.5.4

Post by christine »

Hi,

see here please: https://www.phoca.cz/blog/1100-solution ... components
1) SQL update files can be found in ZIP installation package, for example in Phoca Cart installation package, you can find them in following folder:

- ZIP: admin/update/sql/mysql

2) Unzip the installation ZIP package, go to the above mentioned folder and search in files for the column name which was displayed in error message.

3) Open the file where this column name occurs and comment the whole SQL command (starting with ALTER TABLE ...) or delete it (Comments in SQL files are set per double dashes (--))

For example FROM:

ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_product_stock` ADD COLUMN `sku` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_product_stock` ADD COLUMN `ean` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

TO:

-- ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_product_stock` ADD COLUMN `sku` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
-- ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_product_stock` ADD COLUMN `ean` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

4) ZIP the installation package back (including newly edited files) and try to install the component again.

Kind regards
Christine
fw115
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by fw115 »

Thank you for that info. i totaly missed that.

after that i have no errors anymore, but the system still see an update from 3.5.4 to 3.5.4 and wants to install it, which kinda annoying.
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

Some checks, if OK:
Extensions > Manage > Manage
Extensions > Manage > Database
Extensions > Manage > Discover

PC > Check for Update, should be shown in this way:

Clear all Caches.