PayPal Standard - Sandbox

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
dusty
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

PayPal Standard - Sandbox

Post by dusty »

When testing the check out. It appears to the customer that the order has been (accepted) added to my system before the customer is redirected to complete the payment but I'm not notified by PayPal (in sandbox conditions) whether that payment has been authorised.

Have I an issue in my sandbox set up, or Is this normal and will I be notified under live conditions?

If this is not the case how do I make that happen, or at the very least confirm that payment has been made before I begin to process the order?

Sorry for so many questions but this is my first shop
dusty
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: PayPal Standard - Sandbox

Post by dusty »

I have now found a notification section in the sand box that tells me the customer payment email, but does not give the value of the order.

I still see no email notification from them, or notification direct into the site confirming payment.

Can anyone please tell me what I should be expecting?

Thank you
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: PayPal Standard - Sandbox

Post by Jan »

Hi, first enable logging so you will see what happens when user pays with PayPal (sending the form to PayPal and getting response back is set in logs).

The information works normally on servers but you don't get any infromation from PayPal, if your test server is localhost (not accessible from internet)

Try to see:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/116-phoc ... l-standard
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project