Italian Invoice

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
mmantineo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Italian Invoice

Post by mmantineo »

Hello,
is possible to make Italian Invoice flat-rate ?
In Italian Invoice in the flat-rate tax system, the invoice is simpler. the column taxes is not required, the wording excluding taxes is not required, including taxes.
a variable percentage is calculated on the total, usually 4% combined with the descriptive wording example of the architects' fund. if the total exceeds 77.47 euros, a stamp currently worth 2 euros is applied, in practice we will have in the body and footer:

Descrizione - U.M. - Qta - Prezzo - Sconto - Totale
Fornitura - n. - 01 - € 100,00 - 0 - € 100,00
--------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Importo complessivo € 100,00
Contributo INPS 4% ex.Art2.c.26 L.335/95 € 4,00
Bollo € 2,00
Totale fattura € 106,00

Operazione in franchigia da IVA ai sensi della Legge 190 del 23 Dicembre 2014 art.1 comma da 54 a 89.
Operazione effettuata ai sensi dell’art.1, commi da 54 a 89 della Legge 190/2014 – Regime forfetario.
Il compenso non è soggetto a ritenute ai sensi della legge 190 del 23 Dicembre 2014 art.1 comma 67.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Italian Invoice

Post by Jan »

Hi, unfortunately, there is no such option. You can set flat rate (fixed value) for tax

But there is no option to somehow differentiate between percentage and fixed value :-(

But maybe you can somehow achieve it with payment method as payment methods include amount rules (so you can set it for amounts larger e.g. than 77.47 EUR) and you can set there additional costs:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mmantineo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by mmantineo »

Hi, thanks I had not seen the possibility of additional costs, can they also be put in percentage? I try the suggestions, another thing but there is not a print icon? I have not found it I have also installed phoca pdf
best regard
mmantineo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by mmantineo »

I tried but it is not the solution, stamp entry must appear and I must be able to put the stamp id, it would be necessary to personalize it with 2 items, one on a percentage basis and a free description, in general, the 'institution' is compensated, the other on a fixed basis if the total amount is greater of, also adding stamp id from time to time
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok, :-( so for now this needs to be customized :-(
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project