Breadcrumps

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Reddar
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Breadcrumps

Post by Reddar »

Here what i have :

Accueil /Medias / 2020 - 52 ième / Soirée d'ouverture / 2020 - 52 ième /Election Miss 52 /Mise en place

corresponding to

""patvinc.carnaval-spc.fr/medias/2020-52-ieme/soiree-d-ouverture/category/25-mise-en-place"

Is it possible to get

Accueil /Medias / 2020 - 52 ième / Soirée d'ouverture /Election Miss 52 /Mise en place

In other words i would like to suppress the categories link from the breadcrumbs.

There is a parameter

Menus > My menu > gallery > Options > Display Category Name in Breadcrumbs > Select xxx

But whatever the selection nothing is modified.

In the Phoca Download 3.1.5 Released you write : "Added new parameter: Disable Breadcrumbs (Category View)" but i didn't find it !

Thank"s for your help.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Breadcrumps

Post by Benno »

Hi,
In the Phoca Download 3.1.5 Released you write : "Added new parameter: Disable Breadcrumbs (Category View)" but i didn't find it !
You have posted to the Phoca Gallery Forum, but you talk about Phoca Download Component right?
If yes, see image:

Kind regards,
Benno
Reddar
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Reddar »

Oups ! I've made a mistake. Forget my last sentence.

I'm using only Phoca Gallery, not Phoca Download.

The issue is only with Phoca Gallery.

The line "Accueil /Medias / 2020 - 52 ième / Soirée d'ouverture / 2020 - 52 ième /Election Miss 52 /Mise en place" is the breadcrumbs.

I would like to suppress the second "2020-52 ième / Election Miss 52" which are the category parent name. The first two are the menu name.

It seems to be linked to the "function _addBreadCrumbs($rootId, $displayStyle)" in the view.html.php file, but i am not enough familiar with PHP to make the good modification.

The second point is how to suppress category in the URL ""patvinc.carnaval-spc.fr/medias/2020-52-ieme/soiree-d-ouverture/category/25-mise-en-place".

I've read some post on the subject but didn't find a solution.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, the category string is here to differentiate between ID of category and ID of file (Phoca Download)/image (Phoca Gallery) so the string is necessary. It can be renamed with modification:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/2-phoca- ... t/511-tips (3)

In the breadcrumb function there is a foreach which addes each items to the breadcrumb, so there must be some if conditions and skip adding of items you need. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Reddar
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Reddar »

Ok.

For the category i won't make any modification.

For the breadcrumbs i've modified the php file, so i don't have double name anymore.

Thanks for your help.

Patrice
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project