Some image not show

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Some image not show

Post by massikk »

Hi, some image of my gallery not show...
I found problem, but I can't solve...
For example n this page
https://allevamentochihuahua.com/foto-a ... fiume.html
some photo not work.. the error is in url of photo...

Code: Select all

https://allevamentochihuahua.com/images/phocagallery/old/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l1_510_04198.JPG
but real url is :

https://allevamentochihuahua.com/images/phocagallery/old/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_510_04198.JPG
And i look that all photo that not work have phoca_thumb_l1 but correct is phoca_thumb_l

Can you help me?
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: Some image not show

Post by massikk »

I've try to download latest version of phocagallery and replace all file in /administrator/component/com_phocagallery
and in /component/com_phocagallery
with new file.. but error not solve....

Anyone know file that create url of image in phocagallery??
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by massikk »

I've also replace all Joomla file and I'm try to disable all plugin of site, but error not solve.. :x
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by massikk »

I have look that I'm insert new photo in gallery, some work correctly and some not show... same error.

Sorry for a lot of reply, but think that if I post all info you can help me easily
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

There is no need e.g. to replace all Joomla files and/or to disable plugins etc. .......

Some reason could be (examples only):

a) /images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_70%20gr%20art%2066 ..........
please don't use spaces under file name.
This one is correct: https://allevamentochihuahua.com/images ... _04201.JPG

b) I see most of images have: /images/phocagallery/old/thumbs/......
but some without the /old/ ..../images/phocagallery/thumbs/......

Delete the wrong images (thumbnails). Load with correct file names again & re-create thumbnails.

Kind regards
Christine
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by massikk »

Sorry, but image with space work correctly...
a lot of images that not work not have space in filename.
Now I'm try to upload a file in one category test ( https://allevamentochihuahua.com/foto-utenti )... some photo work, some not work... and I've upload now.
I don't understand why phocagallery create url with thumbs_l1 and thumbs_s1 instead l1 or s1
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by massikk »

I've created old folder to upload photo of a lot of years ago, but folder isn't a problem.. only some images not work, a lot of other show correctly
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

spaces in filename could be problem for Linux-Server. This was just an additional info.

The first one of above previous link (which is not shown): /media/com_phocagallery/images/phoca_thumb_s_no_image.png
The 2nd one (which is shown): /images/phocagallery/cuccioliutenti/thumbs/phoca_thumb_m_fb_img_1571229577530.jpg

There is (are) different path.

Kind regards
Christine
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by massikk »

Is possible to have paid support?
I can't solve the problem and I don't understand why creating a new gallery with some photos I have the same problem.
I can pay and get my admin login and ftp.
massikk
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by massikk »

I've found file ( /administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/phocagallery/file/filethumbnail.php )
where there is this code:

switch ($size) {
			case 'large':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_l_'. $title;
			$thumbName->abs	= JPath::clean(str_replace($title, 'thumbs'. '/'. $fileNameThumb, $path->image_abs . $filename));
			$thumbName->rel	= str_replace ($title, 'thumbs/' . $fileNameThumb, $path->image_rel . $filename);
			break;

case 'large1':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_l1_'. $title;
			$thumbName->abs	= JPath::clean(str_replace($title, 'thumbs'. '/'. $fileNameThumb, $path->image_abs . $filename));
			$thumbName->rel	= str_replace ($title, 'thumbs/' . $fileNameThumb, $path->image_rel . $filename);
			break;

case 'medium1':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_m1_'. $title;
			$thumbName->abs	= JPath::clean(str_replace($title, 'thumbs' . '/'. $fileNameThumb, $path->image_abs . $filename));
			break;

case 'medium2':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_m2_'. $title;
			$thumbName->abs	= JPath::clean(str_replace($title, 'thumbs' . '/'. $fileNameThumb, $path->image_abs . $filename));
			break;

case 'medium3':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_m3_'. $title;
			break;

case 'medium':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_m_'. $title;
			break;

case 'small1':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_s1_'. $title;
			break;

case 'small2':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_s2_'. $title;
			break;

case 'small3':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_s3_'. $title;
			break;

default:
			case 'small':
			$fileNameThumb 	= 'phoca_thumb_s_'. $title;
			break;
		}
but I don't know why in some photo add l1 and s1 and in other no