Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
mi3oo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: error when looking at customers list

Post by mi3oo »

Hi,

Unknown column 'a.city' in 'field list' Unknown column 'a.city' in 'field list'
/www/htdocs/35102/html/www/administrator/components/com_phocacart/views/phocacartusers/view.html.php:30

# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocacart/views/phocacartusers/view.html.php:30
2 PhocaCartCpViewPhocacartUsers->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocacart/controller.php:83
4 phocaCartCpController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocacart/phocacart.php:19
6 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, the part on line 30 throws an exception when there is a problem in database. When you enable debug mode, don't you get the database error message (including the whole database query which gets the problem)?

Anyway, there is some problem in your database and it seems like some columns are missing there? Did you update Phoca Cart or did you install it as new component?

I think, the missing columns must be added to the database but to know which they are, you need to get full SQL queries to know which column in which table is missing. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mi3oo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mi3oo »

Hi, yes I tried to reinstall,but nothing happened. How can I find if something is missing? Only for info, I tried to delete field and I couldn't.

I have problem with saving two fields ZIP code and City. The texts didn't save to the database.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,
try to see the table: #__phocacart_users in your database, if it includes both columns:

Code: Select all

`city` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
	`zip` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
If not they need to be added manually per phpMyAdmin to your database -> table -> #__phocacart_users (change the prefix #__ to your prefix set when installed Joomla!)

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_users` ADD COLUMN `city` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
	ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_users` ADD COLUMN `zip` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Jan
mi3oo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mi3oo »

I added these two columns to the database and seems that works, thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok