non email at order confirmed

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
tonipez
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

non email at order confirmed

Post by tonipez »

Hello,
Phoca cart just installed and configured on my website.
When an order is confirmed, an email should be sent to the user and to the administrator, correct? But it do not happens.
What I have to check?
Joomla mail sender uses a smtp account and it runs: if someone subscribe, he receives the system email, and the administartor too.
Thank you, ciao.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: non email at order confirmed

Post by Jan »

Hi, check the order status, if there is set that the email will be sent. The emails are sent by the order status rules:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/116-phoc ... or-vendors

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
tonipez
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by tonipez »

Thank you!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
mi3oo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mi3oo »

Hello I have the similar issue. When I create order, the first status is "Solved" and no email has be send. It is not correct, I have set option to tru to send email in status :/ Could you plese help me?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

When you set sending email for both (the customer, others), nobody gets the email? Are you able to send emails from your Joomla! administration?

Jan
mi3oo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mi3oo »

Hi, thank you for advance. Emails are sending, but I am not sure why I didn't receive email notification if I bought the goods like admin :/ I had to use another user to test it.

When I received email notification I receive this error too:
in head of email

Notice: Undefined index: zip in /www/htdocs/35102/html/www/components/com_phocacart/layouts/order.php on line 378 Notice: Undefined index: city in /www/htdocs/35102/html/www/components/com_phocacart/layouts/order.php on line 379 Notice: Undefined index: zip in /www/htdocs/35102/html/www/components/com_phocacart/layouts/order.php on line 429 Notice: Undefined index: city in /www/htdocs/35102/html/www/components/com_phocacart/layouts/order.php on line 430

And, could you please help me how can I order the statuses? Because I create new orders with status COM_PHOCACART_STATUS_COMPLETED

Thank you
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, regarding the warnings and your another post, it seems like some of the fields are missing in your database - did you delete fields like city, zip?

You can order order statuses like any other item in administration with drag and drop funtion:

Jan
mi3oo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mi3oo »

Hi, thank you, I didn't have allow option to change statuses using drag and drop. I changed them, but I received email notification with the same old status.

Regarding second topic, I created duplicate fields, because I had issue with option to use billing address like delivery address. I had to fill delivery address :/

I created new field like copy old only I changed the name of fields and set like non required and and don't use in billing address.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, seeing the other posts, it seems like some columns are missing in your database :idea:

Jan