Plugin popup not in page width

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
petjez
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Plugin popup not in page width

Post by petjez »

Hi all,

I try to use a map link in an article, this works ok and i get a modal popup. But the popup width is fixed to 640px. The plugin is supposed to follow the component setting, which is ‘0’. Still the popup width is fixed to 640px.

I tried to change this in /plugins/content/phocamaps/phocamaps.php near line 700. But i can’t get it to work.

See here, use the ‘KAART’ link: http://www.globetrotten.nl/onze-reizen/ ... -las-vegas

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Patrick
petjez
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: Plugin popup not in page width

Post by petjez »

I also tried another Joomla template, this gives the same result. The height of the modal popup isn’t ok also. The modal popup box is cutoff on the right and bottom, see my example link above.

Adding {phocamaps view=map|id=1} displays the map at 100% width inside an article, but i only want to show a link to the popup box. So i think it has to do with the plugin only.

Tried this in my main template, without effect:
#phocaMap {
width:100% !important;
}

Patrick
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, which version of Phoca Maps do you run? Where can I see the link to the map?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
petjez
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by petjez »

Hi Jan,

Component is version 3.0.8. Plugin is version 3.0.6.

Click on PHOCA MAPS just under the picture and above the article map http://www.globetrotten.nl/onze-reizen/ ... -las-vegas

Kind regards,
Patrick
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, for now the only idea where there is a problem with modal window, to switch it into standard Javascript Popup Window. I will try to take a look at it for next versions, so there will be some new method of popup window (e.g. bootstrap popup) :idea:

Jan
petjez
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by petjez »

Ok Jan, no problem. I will try to fiddle a bit with phocamaps.php. If i leave out the width in the button routine, the vertical measure seems to be ok. The width keeps giving troubles because i can’t adjust the width in % in that file.

Patrick
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
petjez
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by petjez »

It might have something to do with a CSS conflict between /media/system/css/modal.css and line 730 in /plugins/content/phocamaps/phocamaps.php. Both files use the same #sbox-window CSS tag (not sure if that's the correct name for this).

If i change #sbox-window to fe. #sbox-windows in the phocamaps.php the width and height of the popup is a bit better and controls are not cut off. But i still need to set a width and height in the maps General Options in the component. Setting it to zero gives me a fixed size of 640x400.

Hope this helps.
Patrick
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,
Setting it to zero gives me a fixed size of 640x400.
This means that the default values will be loaded in case there is no value for the width and height - there needs to be some.
petjez
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by petjez »

O, ok. I was thinking that if i leave these default values, the popup would be auto fitted.

Patrick