Search for developer regarding Phoca Download

Phoca Download - download manager
david.netusil
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Search for developer regarding Phoca Download

Post by david.netusil »

Hello,

on our site we create a database of contract and document templates for our clients.

Now we would like to sell these documents, in the form of one-day, weekly, monthly and yearly membership, for others, who are not our clients.

We're trying RSFiles! and Dropfiles, but this is totally unsuitable for many reasons. I was also thinking about Edocman and Docman, but I think it would be the same here. These systems have many features that we absolutely do not need, but what we need, they do not have.

I also discovered SW Phoca Download, which seems to me to be quite suitable for our purposes. But I am not able (IT amateur, without any knowledge) to implement your SW on our site for the above purposes.

Therefore, ask if and under what conditions it would be possible to order the following:

- installing Phoca Download into our site (PDF preview, search and some other details do not work)

- Settings for the public to browse and search in pattern lists and view only PDF previews without downloading documents.

- set up so that our Joomla clients can log all documents not only browse and search but also download.

- Each template is in .docx, .odt, and .pdf format. The PDF is mainly because buyers can preview the pattern first.

- The public must therefore be able to preview the PDF. This is all RS files, but the preview is so small that there is nothing to see and in many cases it is not generated at all. If a preview in your system was not possible on all sides of the document, it would be an alternative that a Serious buyer would have registered to a special group that would have the right to view the PDF document, which should at least be protected against copying and editing.

- After subscription, subscribers will be able to download documents. But this is probably no such problem, I would solve it either myself or possibly with you. But in any event, I would discuss this question as part of a paid consultation.

- if that were the case, there would probably be a number of other issues with this.

Current documents are here: https://advokationline.eu/online-sluzby/vzory

Please let me know your opinion on this demand

Regards
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Search for developer regarding Phoca Download

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes for this purposes, the component needs to be customized, but unfortunately, I am overloaded and cannot meet deadlines for now so I cannot give any offer for now :-( :-(

Thank you for understanding.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
david.netusil
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Search for developer regarding Phoca Download

Post by david.netusil »

Hi, anyway, thanks for the answer.

If you will be free in the future, you may text me any time.

I am also available on my registration email.

Have nice evening.

David