No responsive video

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

No responsive video

Post by babu65 »

Hi to all,
I'm using Joomla 3.8.5 and PG 4.2.2 so I've a problem with the Youtube video, I've tried find a solution on this forum and outside of it, unfortunately i can't find it.

I can insert the Youtube video and all work regular, but the video is not responsive.
The page of videoi is this http://www.miteninforma.it/stampa/fotog ... -video.html

How must do? change the setup of PG or other.

Thanks
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: No responsive video

Post by christine »

Hi,

You are using an old PG Version. Current version is: 4.3.10 https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/ ... -component

After this, maybe you could try another Detail View.

Kind regards
Christine
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by babu65 »

Hi Christine,
thanks for your reply. I've upgrade PG so now I've 4-3-10 so now in the front is impossible see the gallery because the browser display as follow:
Warning: require_once(/home/miteninfovi/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/miteninfovi/public_html/templates/rt_myriad/error.php on line 167
:cry:
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi babu65,

above response, I saw it 2 times before I hv answered (1st post).

Check this please: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/3155 It's an old one, but similar same PHP message.
Is Gantry etc. up to date? Check also all Core plugins. Try to disable plugins one by one (except the Joomla user and authentication and user plugin)
Check, if you hv the same situation with standard template.

Kind regards
Christine
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

In addition to above:

rename: ... /templates/rt_myriad/error.php to e.g.: ... /templates/rt_myriad/errorxxxx.php
> then the origin error.php will be de-actived.

Activate debug mode as well as error report at maximum and you will see probably a more detailed message, but on the original Joomla error page ..
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by babu65 »

Hi Christine,
I've Gantry 4.1.34 so I've tried to disable the pligin one by one, I've tried the standar template but all web site work except PG 4.3.10.
I have also renamed error.php and activate debug mode, so the page displau as follow:

Unknown column 'c.image_id' in 'field list'
/home/miteninfovi/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysql.php:341
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysql.php:341
2 JDatabaseDriverMysql->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1652
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadObject() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/models/category.php:229
4 PhocagalleryModelCategory->_loadCategory() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/models/category.php:184
5 PhocagalleryModelCategory->getCategory() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:423
6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->get() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/views/category/view.html.php:388
7 PhocaGalleryViewCategory->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/controller.php:30
9 PhocaGalleryController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/phocagallery.php:58
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:382
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:357
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:303
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

So now I'll restore the backup for have the site online 100%, later I'll try to upgrade PG in a copy of web site restored on a diffrent domain.
I'll inform you about a.s.a.p.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, this:
Unknown column 'c.image_id' in 'field list'

seems to be a missing update of database of Phoca Gallery while updating the component

administrator\components\com_phocagallery\update\sql\mysql\4.3.0.sql (version update 4.3.0):

So this sql query needs to be run manually:

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD COLUMN `image_id` int(11) NOT NULL default 0;
including changing the prefix to your prefix (#__ to your database prefix)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by babu65 »

Hi Jan,
thanks for your suggestion.
I've already restored the backup of the site and upgrade PG via FTP with success.
The last time I've upgraded PG from the zip package on my computer, because I've not problem with upload size file in my php.ini, but I can't understand why it was too long time, so probably there was a problem with upgrade.
Now is all ok , but coming back at my original problem the videos eren't responsive as you can see at http://www.miteninforma.it/stampa/fotog ... video.html

I've embeded regulary the Youtube vieo, maybe I've understand for have responsive I must set PG as follow:
In the control panel Options --> General setting -->Responsive deisign = Yes
In the control panel Options --> Thumbnails --> Crop Thumbnails = All

Please confirm me the setup?

Thanks
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by babu65 »

hi,
this morning I've tried in another domain with the same web site at follow the guide https://www.phoca.cz/documents/2-phoca- ... w-resizing so I've set up General setting -->Responsive deisign = Yes Thumbnails --> Crop Thumbnails = All
But as you can see, http://wmademo.com/stampa/fotografie-gi ... video.html at the video and photos aren't dysplay right
Any suggestion?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, does this happen with standard template like protostar is?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project