Bug in Phoca Gallery Plugin in a modal window of all images, how to solve it?

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
emptyr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Bug in Phoca Gallery Plugin in a modal window of all images, how to solve it?

Post by emptyr »

Good afternoon. On the website with Joomla CMS installed the component Phoca Gallery version 4.3.4, to the canons, which I found on the Internet, taking pictures of the categories by using code like this:

{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=1|detail=3}
Text
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=2|detail=3}
Text
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=3|detail=3}

Instead of the pop-up window to navigate among the images in the same category, the script "walks" on everyone. Meaning that if you flip through keyboard arrows between the pictures, you can see the counter total number of pictures everywhere and the passages pass between them.

The question is, what not so made? Which settings I have not considered in most of the Phoca? The plugin settings yet, so I don't know where else to look...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Bug in Phoca Gallery Plugin in a modal window of all images, how to solve it?

Post by Jan »

Hi, can I see the site where this occurs to fully understand what you mean?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
emptyr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Bug in Phoca Gallery Plugin in a modal window of all images, how to solve it?

Post by emptyr »

Any ideas?
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

sorry, I can't understand, what you mean with: "the script "walks" on everyone ... "

But: Your site is missing some important security releases (and Core bug fixes) in the past!
There was an very important security release in dec 2016: https://www.joomla.org/announcements/re ... eased.html
Your site is: J 3.6.4

In addition (after J 3.6.5) : also security releases etc. becomes mandatory. More infos: https://www.joomla.org/announcements.html
Current version is: J 3.7.2

Kind regards, Christine