next / back buttons

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Rechi
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

next / back buttons

Post by Rechi »

Hi

In Phoca Gallery I use Highslide JS (Pictures only) and would like to have the same back / next buttons (arrows) as shown in the Multibox when mouseover in the Detail View.

Where (and how) can I change it?

Phoca Gallery 4.2.2
Joomla 3.6.5

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: next / back buttons

Post by Jan »

Hi, I think, you need to customize the Highslide JS library (the images and the CSS) - in folder:

components/com_phocagallery/assets/highslide

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Rechi
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Rechi »

Hi Jan

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with CSS and therefore I ask you for some help doing these changes on behalf of doing it myself.
Would it be possible to post the modified script and to give the information where I have to add it to which file?

thanks and best regards

Thomas
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I didn't do such change for now so unfortunately no clue advice :-(
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,
Rechi wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 23:31Phoca Gallery 4.2.2 Joomla 3.6.5
Current version of Joomla is: 3.7.2 (including security and Core bug releases).
Actual PG version is: 4.3.4 https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/ ... -component

Update please and afterwards you could provide us with an URL. Just to hv a look on it & may be to find Code - but don't know yet.

Kind regards, Christine
Rechi
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Rechi »

Hi Christine

Finally I was able to update to the actual Version of Phoca Gallery (4.3.6) and to Joomla 3.7.3. May I ask you to have a look on this again?

For Smartphone users I have installed the Component "Responsivizer" and having a look by a Smartphone to my Homepage the "next/back" arrows are exactly how I want to have them on the normal Desktop Version.

As an example have a look on this:
http://www.modellbahnfreunde.ch/news/im ... -fest-2017

best regards

Thomas
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi Thomas,

Latest version of Joomla is now: J 3.7.4 (incld. security updates): https://www.joomla.de/news/joomla/413-j ... ffentlicht.
Can't see next/back buttons. Are you using Highslide (image only)?

Kind regards, Christine
Rechi
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Rechi »

Hi Christine

Yes, for Detail View I use Highslide JS (image only). The next/back arrows are only shown when using a smartphone. On the desktop version there will no buttons be displayed. But this should be changed in the same matter as displayed on the mobile homepage.

As an example have a look on a detail view by using a smartphone on the following link:
http://www.modellbahnfreunde.ch/news-m/ ... -fest-2017

regards
Thomas
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hallo Thomas,

nachdem wir im anderen Thread deutsch geplaudert haben, können wir das ja hier auch machen :-)

Also, ich habe ein ganz gewöhnliches Handy - so ein kleineres S. Hab mal kurz geguckt und ja: Links & rechts weiße Pfeile gesehen.
"Arbeiten" damit kann ich nicht. Also mit Firebug oder so am Handy. Ihr habt da ja lt. Info: Component "Responsivizer" installiert.
Kenn ich nicht.

Was mich immer noch wundert ist: Desktop Ansicht sehe ich überhaupt keine Pfeile etc. also wäre ca: .highslide-controls ul usw.
[Highslide (image only)]. Wieso habt Ihr das komplett (und wie?) entfernt?

Liebe Grüße, Christine
Rechi
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Rechi »

Hallo Christine

Mir ist nicht bewusst, dass ich in der Desktop Ansicht etwas entfernt hätte. In welchem File müsste was zu finden sein? Ich habe gesehen, dass die Pfeile icon-prev-multibox.png und icon-next-multibox.png bereits im Verzeichnis media/com_phocagallery/images abgespeichert sind. Nun müsste ich "nur" noch ein Skript haben, welches bei der Detailansicht bei Mouseover diese Pfeile zeigt und mit einem Klick die entsprechende Aktion ausgeführt würde :idea:

beste Grüsse
Thomas