Download page is blank

Phoca Download - download manager
wesleyderbyshire
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Download page is blank

Post by wesleyderbyshire »

I moved this site from one host to another, and now when selecting the various categories which display the downloadable files, the downloads page is blank. I have the latest version installed, and all other aspects of the Joomla 3.6.5 site are up to date. I use AdminTools, and maybe I need to allow access to specific directories? I assumed this would all transfer properly when I backed up the site and reinstalled it using KickStart. So, any help would be appreciated.
Here is the link to the initial download page which shows all of the categories, this page is fine, but clicking the links no longer displays the files to download.
http://www.sonoranheights2.com/hoa/documents.html
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Download page is blank

Post by Jan »

Hi, if you get blank page, this mostly means a php error, try to take a look at your errorLog on your server or try to enable displaying php errors on your site, to see if there is no php error:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-joomla ... rs-on-site

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
wesleyderbyshire
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by wesleyderbyshire »

Oh - I am pretty sure the server is running PHP 7.x - I see that Phoca Download supports that version, but maybe there are still some bugs with that? I don't really have the expertise to solve this, so will have to consider another path.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, if there will be some not compatible part with PHP 7.1 then you will see error message in PHP error log.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project