Wierd behavior - detailed view- double picture

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
wiggoe
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Wierd behavior - detailed view- double picture

Post by wiggoe »

Not sure how to explain this properly, and could not find anything on this topic in the forum but
When using the Phoca Gallery Plugin in an article, using category view I get a wierd "bug".
phocagallery view=category|categoryid=7|limitstart=0|limitcount=0

Clicking on one of the images/thumbnails, gives me the detailed image view, but it comes twice with different type of image representation, ontop of each other.
I use Magnific (image only), not sure what comes on top with black soroundings and big x in the corner.
This does not happen anywhere else, only on articles using the plugin.
I also noticed that adding image by using the button, gives same image representation, but once.
Is there a conflict somewhere?

I today recreated the same issue on a brand new site with fresh install of everyting, NOT using the image button...I cant see what Im doing wrong here?

Link: http://lindas-sogelag.no/index.php/saml ... ling-feste

Wiggo
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Wierd behavior - detailed view- double picture

Post by Jan »

Hi, I see, it seems like you are running some additional plugin which creates popup window feature for the images on the site. So when clicking on the image on your site, first the additional plugin is run and then the phoca gallery plugin popup feature, so both are running. Try to search your Joomla! to see which external plugin creates the second instance. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project