New Feedback page - please post feature requests there

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
caro84g
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

New Feedback page - please post feature requests there

Post by caro84g »

Hi everyone,

Feature requests are coming along in the forums and there is not really one point to list them, so it's kinda hard to keep track of this. To do this a new 'feedback page' has been opened, using Uservoice. On uservoice you can post your idea / feature request and assign votes to it. Other people can also vote your ideas and so can Jan determine which ideas are popular and which aren't.

This means that all feature requests in the forums are going to be ignored! If you have a feature request post it in the right feedback forum.

Feedback for Phoca Gallery: http://phoca.uservoice.com/pages/phoca_gallery

There are no single pages for Phoca Gallery extensions. So if you want to make a feature request for the Phoca Gallery Plugin, please mention 'Phoca Gallery Plugin' in your idea title.

If you already posted a feature request in the Phoca Forums, the smartest thing to do it to post it again in the feedback page.

Thanks in advance,

Carolien
Please ask your support questions in the forums and not via PM - I delete those PM's
Backup before you do any major change to your website (and test first)
HaJo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Anzeige im Frontend und im Backend

Post by HaJo »

Hallo ich hoffe das Einige von euch auch deutsch können.
Leider weiß ich nicht wie ich hier eine Bildschirmcopy hinein bekomme.

Bei jedem "Bild" im Backend steht folgendes:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PhocaGalleryCpController::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in U:\Internet\xampp\htdocs\

Strict Standards: Non-static method PhocaGalleryRenderAdmin::quickIconButton() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in U:\Internet\xampp\htdocs

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in U:\Internet\xampp\htdocs\

Ich hab es schon auf zwei PC's versucht. XAMPP 1.7.7 und Joomla 2.5.6 ist mein Versuchsaufbau.

Seit Tagen suche ich eine Lösung. Kann mir Jemand helfen?
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: New Feedback page - please post feature requests there

Post by Benno »

Hi,
siehe: http://www.reisefotografien.eu/phoca-be ... tic-method

Freundliche Grüße,
Benno
spens
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: New Feedback page - please post feature requests there

Post by spens »

Hi,
just a simple request for the Gallery plugin button.
I usually use Phoca Gallery button to insert the new online category in the news.
Well, using the option CATEGORIESi have to HIDE all the category every time I post an article, except for the one i want to promote in my news.
Could be really useful to do the opposite: once i choice the selected category, publish it and only it in my article, without any other specification. I suppose it could be solved easily adding the option CATEGORY (meaning publish a single category) in the button.