Invoice, Delivery Note, Receipt - How to customize layout

General Forum
mrmoose
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Hi Jan,f

Post by mrmoose »

Hi Jan,

first - thanks in advance for sharing this VM hack with us/me.

Integration and first tests were good, but now my problem is that the shop logo in the upper right corner of the PDF sheet is too large. My question is how to change that without shrinken the logo dimensions itself.

Generally, are there any possibilities to modify the layout of the generated PDF files?

A second question would be: How can I generate a receipt? There is a space for it left of the invoice cell, but it is not filled with a PDF icon. I wasn't able to figure out how to do it.

Again a lot of thanx, any hints will be appreciared.

Mike
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

yes, there are, see

Post by Jan »

yes, there are, see the pdf file:
phoca.tcpdf.php file (function Header() -> $this->Image($hD['logo'],20,15,70); ... just play with the positions and size

2. if you create the invoice, automatically no receipt will be created ... if you don't create the invoice, receipt will be created automatically
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mrmoose
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Hi Jan,t

Post by mrmoose »

Hi Jan,

thanx alot for your quick and helpful answer.

I have got one more question if you don't mind: By changing the file phoca.tcpdf.php I can obviously modify the layout of the PDF. But how can I modify the data that is dynamically inserted?

Example: I want to remove the information of split delivery (i. e. 2 total, 1 sent, 1 item remaining to be sent) since this information is not need. So I deleted the corresponding entry in the phoca.tcpdf.php file. Now the table heading rows are gone, bit the data is still inserted in the invoice body below.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Thanx in advance,

Mike
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Did you remove the l

Post by Jan »

Did you remove the label or the value of this data... you must remove the label and data (information from database) too.
mrmoose
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Hi Jan,I

Post by mrmoose »

Hi Jan,

I tried to find the value/variable from database for days, but I failed.

I would like to remove the table entries for the already delivered items and the items to be still delivered (these aren't needed in my case).

I also would like to remove the signature field, which I can't find as well.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

delivery.pdf.php:

Post by Jan »

delivery.pdf.php:

signature: $VM_LANG->_('VM_DELIVERY_PRINT_SIGNED_LBL') ...

I would like to remove the table entries for the already delivered items and the items to be still delivered (these aren't needed in my case) ???

phoca.tcpdf

days: row 104 +