Display Buttons

General Forum
romanzy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Dear Jan,I onl

Post by romanzy »

Dear Jan,
I only get Text Display Buttons in the Detail View. How can I configure to have ony graphic display buttons for Next image, Previous image, Stop slideshow, Start slideshow, Refresh, Close window. I really can't find this configuration. I only see the the component parameters Display Buttons on or off, but not where you can set graphic or text buttons. Maybe stupid question, but I tried to find myself to no avail. Thanks for your answer
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

There is no such con

Post by Jan »

There is no such configuration.. Text is displaying only in case the images are not loaded (maybe the path to the pictures is wrong) Which version of Phoca Gallery do you use? Let me know your site...
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
romanzy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

I'm using versi

Post by romanzy »

I'm using version v1.8.2
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

so it seems like the

Post by Jan »

so it seems like the path to images is wrong on your server
romanzy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

the path is wrong on

Post by romanzy »

the path is wrong on my server, and that's it? there is nothing I can do or what?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

the path to images i

Post by Jan »

the path to images is created by joomla (but sometimes the path is correctly created, but images still not displayed on some servers ) but why ??? I cannot say because I don't know
romanzy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Jan,Can

Post by romanzy »

Jan,

Can you solve this problem for me? Then I can finish the site and bring it online. I'm prepared to pay you for your effort. I lost already so much time to find a solution. I'm not a software developer, but tried to do all possible with the knowledge I have. But this is too complicated for me.

Thx,

Romanzy

PS: by the way, my wife is from Czech, and my son has Czech nationality too, but we live in Belgium
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

by the way, my w

Post by Jan »

by the way, my wife is from Czech, and my son has Czech nationality too, but we live in Belgium ... it will not help you because I don't do difference between people

but seriously, just send me your ftp password and your joomla admin password...but the problem is not on Gallery, so I will try to see it but don't know if I will be able to solve it ... it is about url creating and server settings... so maybe I will not help you because of possible server problems

Jan
romanzy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Hi Jan,I

Post by romanzy »

Hi Jan,

I've send you the username and password for both FTP & Joomla by email.

Thank you for your effort.

Regards,

Romanzy