Does Phoca have options to display with radio buttons?

General Forum
BenRomano
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Does Phoca have options to display with radio buttons?

Post by BenRomano »

Hello:

I am building a website in Joomla 2.5 (in Windows 7, 64-bit) for a product line of childrens’ medical bracelets. I need to display images in a group (dogs, dinosaurs, etc.), with each image having a name and radio button. How can I do this in Phoca and using Virtuemart or some other 3rd party shopping cart.

Then, once the customer clicks on the button, I want that image to display larger on that page and also be able to display in some other location such as a shopping cart page, such as Virtuemart, so the customer has confirmation of what the finished product will look like.

What is the best approach to accomplish this? Can the Phoca Gallery handle this type of display and can we group the buttons ? Is there a particular form builder that would work best with Phoca? I have tried 3 different form builders and am not particularly impressed with any.

I am 72 and have been on the Internet for nearly 20 years . Unfortunately, my existing html site is no longer functional with several browsers, so I have been forced to try to recreate it myself. Needless to say, this has been quite daunting.

I need to complete this website quickly so that I can be live for the Holidays. I would appreciate any assistance/info you can provide.

DESPERATELY NEED HELP/DIRECTION
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Does Phoca have options to display with radio buttons?

Post by Jan »

Hi, for now there is no such option in Phoca Gallery, there is icon below the thumbnails which can link to VirtueMart product. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mackenzielila
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Does Phoca have options to display with radio buttons?

Post by mackenzielila »

Pictures in Phoca Gallery can now get their plugin call inserted from within ... Product options can be displayed as Text, Dropdown list, Standard list, Multi-line text, Horizontal or vertical radio buttons or as a date field. Module