Phoca Commander not display tree structure

Phoca Commander - dual panel file manager for Joomla! CMS
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Commander not display tree structure

Post by Jan »

Hmmm, I am running it on three test servers, two Linuxes and one standard windows (localhost) - not sure if locahost on standard windows can be compared to Win's IIS :idea:

Normally, when nothing loaded, some php error is displayed in errorLog :idea: Hard to say what can be wrong there when no error displayed and not output there :idea:
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
robit
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by robit »

IIS you can't compare with Apache. It is an application server, so more like Tomcat+Apache together.
Anyway functionality of php and access rights are working properly. There is an Windows User for the Webserver who off course has access to the files (otherwise the website will not run at all). So if joomla admin runs and I can edit the template files, also the commander should work right.
I do rather assume that there is something with the path syntax or address wrong so it points to nowhere.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

IIS you can't compare with Apache. It is an application server, so more like Tomcat+Apache together.
Yes, I didn't think about it to much :-) (compared OS instead of service)

I would say, something is breaking when building the file structure (when reading the files and folder on the server) which then breaks loading of ajax data. But when this happens, some information about it should be in errorLog :idea: :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project