krpano

Phoca Panorama - displaying list of panorama images and detail of selected panorama image
rdaane
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

krpano

Post by rdaane »

Hi,
We use the Ricoh Tetra S to create our 3D panorama images.
Can these be used in Phoca Panorama.
In the manual you mention tha you can incorpoate panoramas created with krpano.

Thanks in advance
Roland
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: krpano

Post by Jan »

Hi, Phoca Panorama works with slideshows/panoramas made by krpano or by google street view. Unfortunately I don't know the software you mentioned, so no experiences if it has the same or similar output format like krpano has :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
MikeFrizz
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by MikeFrizz »

I want to create panoramas with krpano and use them with your very good software on my joomla site. But unfortunately I can't find the function "export panorama" in the current krpano version nor is it explained in your documentation how to create a krpano panorama so that it can be used with your extension.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
[..]nor is it explained in your documentation how to create a krpano panorama so that it can be used with your extension.
I am not sure if you understand German. Your name at least suggests that. I found this easy to understand guide how to create Krpano panoramas:
http://www.panoramann.de/krpano/krpano_tutorial.html

Kind regards,
Benno
MikeFrizz
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by MikeFrizz »

Danke Benno, Ich habe mir dein Tutorial kurz überflogen. Super. Vielen Dank. Mir fehlt jedoch der Hinweis, wie ich ein KrPano mit dem PHOCA Panorama Plugin einbauen kann. Welche Dateien und Ordner ich zusammen packen muss usw.
Ich werde mein Vorgehen an deine Schilderungen anpassen und sehen was geschieht.
Vielen Dank
Michael
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
Ich werde mein Vorgehen an deine Schilderungen anpassen und sehen was geschieht.
Genau! Wenn Du ein Krpano Panorama mithilfe des Artikels, den ich verlinkt habe erstellt hast, fügst Du die erhaltenen Dateien mit Hilfe dieses Artikels in Phoca Panorama ein.
Dann müsste die Sache laufen. Wenns dann noch irgendwo hakt, melde Dich.

Freundliche Grüße,
Benno