phoca panorama problem

Phoca Panorama - displaying list of panorama images and detail of selected panorama image
mlsandreas
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

phoca panorama problem

Post by mlsandreas »

Hi there , trying to use phoca panorama, but i have a problem
I have installed the component and i am cretaing the first category. When i try to select the image through the category setup, i cant see the phocapanorama folder. From the installation the folder is created at the root, while the image uploader shows the files/folder from the /images folder.
Am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance
Andreas
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: phoca panorama problem

Post by Jan »

Hi, if you are selecting an image - e.g. to represent the panorama, you can select it in image folder, where all images in Joomla! are stored.

You can load the image to folder of the panorama and such will be loaded automatically:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/109-phoca ... rama-items

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mlsandreas
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by mlsandreas »

ok , problem solved , i have created category/item and a menu link , when i click on the menu link i get

The requested URL /joomla33/phocapanorama/uoppan/uoppan.html was not found on this server

I see that there is no uoppan.html file in that folder, only the image i have placed

Thank you
mlsandreas
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by mlsandreas »

mlsandreas wrote:ok , problem solved , i have created category/item and a menu link , when i click on the menu link i get

The requested URL /joomla33/phocapanorama/uoppan/uoppan.html was not found on this server

I see that there is no uoppan.html file in that folder, only the image i have placed

Thank you
solved it too, the .html file should be created by the software
S
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project