Phoca Panorama video Tutorial

Phoca Panorama - displaying list of panorama images and detail of selected panorama image
nikoslo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Panorama video Tutorial

Post by nikoslo »

Hi Jan
I have tried your video tutorial and I have created two Panoramas Panorama A and Panorama B as items A and B.
I have linked them to a category say category C . The one think is not clear to me is this in the options; In your documentation you say that In options set the file name - the name of js, swf and xml file. For example, if your software created: tour.js, tour.swf and tour.xml, you should set "tour" in this option. Note - all panorama items should use the same name for the exported files - only the folders should have different names! This is not very clear to me since Panorama A the xml and html files have the same name and in Panorama B have also the same name but are different to each other.
Can you clarify please.

Kind regards
Nikos
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Panorama video Tutorial

Post by Jan »

Hi, you have e.g. two panoramas:

a)
stored in folder panoramaa
b)
stored in folrder panoramab

Both included the exported files, the same names: e.g. tour.js, tour.html, tour.xml

you copy all the files for a) and b) to their folders - so the difference is the folder name.

When you export your panarama - you will use still the same name (tour) but you will save all panoramas to their folders.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project