0 - Call to undefined Method Tablephocacartorderproducts::getErr Phocacart error when confirm order via checkout

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Tomroll
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

0 - Call to undefined Method Tablephocacartorderproducts::getErr Phocacart error when confirm order via checkout

Post by Tomroll »

Hello,
I am Tom. I am confused. It would be a great help if I could ask someone regarding this error I keep getting. Below I have a link of the screenshot in imgur. Any help to get this sorted would be highly appreciated.

Here is a link: https://imgur.com/a/dVZtYWJ

So I setup the phocacart. I have tried several time building, deleting and rebuilding. Because several times I have come across that I setup half way and it runs fine, then I get going again and then it happens. When I fill the cart using a user login, I fill in payment and shipping details, then I click confirm order. A white screen with the title 0 - Call to undefined Method Tablephocacartorderproducts::getErr appears.

I have checked in from administrator that the order has gone through, just no sales. Sales is "0" zero or the calculation did not happen. I am using a tax bruto for price calculation and I have assigned a discount for the user.

This keeps happening, eventhough I rebuild phocacart by deleting and installing it again. But I keep getting these errors the moment the cart is fully setup the way I need it.

Please help. Sincerely

Tom
Tomroll
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: 0 - Call to undefined Method Tablephocacartorderproducts::getErr Phocacart error when confirm order via checkout

Post by Tomroll »

Just for additional information, I am using Joomla 4.1.5 and I am using phocacart _v4.0.1 thank you
Tomroll
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: 0 - Call to undefined Method Tablephocacartorderproducts::getErr Phocacart error when confirm order via checkout

Post by Tomroll »

FOUND THE ISSUE!!!!

So, I am currently building a website for an Indonesian company. So I am using Rupiah as the base currency.
Now, mind you that Rp.15.000,- is 1 USD so, USD 100 is Rp.1.500.000,- What's happened is if I go a number of Rp.10.000.000,- (ten million rupiah) and above the error appears. Any low number and the system is fine.

'Any ideas how solve this? Do I adjust the currency? Adjust the price so they fit phoca cart's system. Or is there any way to adjust the plugin to calculate higher numbers? Any advice would be appreciated... Thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, which error message do you exactly get, I don't have any problem with higher values, e.g. like with 220 Mio:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Tomroll
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tomroll »

Hi Jan,

Here is the link to imgur of the screen shot of my error https://imgur.com/a/dVZtYWJ

Please let me know if its a bigger issue. Thank you

Tom
Tomroll
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tomroll »

Oya, the error occurs when you submit the order, The actual display of the shopping cart is no problem. The price is there no prob. But when you press submit an error page appears. And in joomla the order is submitted but the amount is "0" or it did not calculate the submission. Thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, check if the following file exists on your server:

administrator/components/com_phocacart/tables/phocacartorderproducts.php

It looks like some problem with not existing of core Phoca Cart files on your server :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Tomroll
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tomroll »

Hi, Thank Jan for the Reply.

To anyone who is wondering what is happening,

So currently my solution is: In the currency section I add 3 decimals. This makes the price appear with a .000 , in every individual price I divided the 000s, so something that is Rp.50.000 becomes just 50.

And It works just fine. It looks like if you add like 5 item that are 300.000 , 4 items that are 600.000 , 7 items that are 1.000.000 , the moment the sum surpasses 10.000.000 once you press order it fails to count the order and the error page appears. But under 10.000.000 everything works just fine. The orders go through.

I am currently doing fine with phocacart by adding decimals to the currency and it works just fine.

Sorry that I am not checking my phocacart table in my server because I am not poking something that works. And I believe to not try to fix what works. For now. With my current condition.

Yes, the retail sales number will be divided by 1000 but that is ok, its a minor issue considering the power phocacart. Oiya, Jan, I'd like to suggest some things from a business perspective for phocacart. Nothing much, more like the phocacart backlinks. If there is a way i can pay so that the backlinks are hidden or its changed to just text and not a hyperlink I would be willing to pay.

I have seen articles online to hide it by changing the php. but I am more a person to appreciate your hard work so if there is a business extra plugin to hide the link or make the link just text, I would be willing to pay for it.

Once again thank you for the support.

Tom