Gost Catalog (in Administrative side)

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Gost Catalog (in Administrative side)

Post by Jan »

Filters as set by Joomla. Phoca Cart adds the defined XML files for the filters and they are created and managed by Joomla. So e.g. the filters for products is stored here:
administrator/components/com_phocacart/models/forms/filter_phocacartitems.xml
and here:
administrator/components/com_phocacart/models/phocacartitems.php

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project

Tags:
Robx61
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Robx61 »

Thanks Jan, but that didn't work either. Joomla filters work very well, it is Phoca Cart's one that is anomalous. It works great but you have to select a category. If you don't select a category, all the products disappear ... I don't know what to think ... maybe the problem is just the categories?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

In Phoca Cart, there is a specific feature. You cannot order items when category is not selected. Because in Phoca Cart, you can assign products to more categories (this is not possible in Joomla articles). So when you want to order items, you need to select category. But this is the only one feature where selecting category is needed. Usually filtering works without any problem.

So the question is what can prevent from loading the products:

- Do you use some cache? (I can imagine, e.g. some cache feature leaves some parameter - e.g. search words in system and then the list does not display products.
- Did you try to log off and clear all your browser cache?
- Are you sure, all filter parameters are OK, nothing left there?

When this all is checked and it still does not display the list of products, the only one can help and this is debugging the SQL query there :idea:

Jan
Robx61
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Robx61 »

Hi Jan, I also tried with the browser cache but the malfunction remains. I remembered one thing though. The malfunction started when I uninstalled another component of yours: Phocadownload. I had delegated Phocadownload to ensure the download of some free files. I later found that I could do it safely with PhocaCart and so I eliminated the Phocadownload component to keep the site leaner. At this point I ask you, is it possible that having disassembled PhocaDownload resulted in the deletion of some files in common with PhocaCart? Is there any connection? The site works anyway but I am worried about this malfunction also for a safety issue ... could a flaw have been created?
Robx61
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Robx61 »

I'll show you what happens:

The first screen shows the product catalog at the first access to the site. :cry:

The second shows the catalog when I change the page (there are over 150 products in the catalog ...)

The third and fourth show when I select any category ...

https://imgur.com/a/1NpRYsS
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I see, what exactly do you mean with "when I change the page"?

I don't think, there is some connection to Phoca Download when filtering. But I tested it, running both and then uinstalled Phoca Download, still no such problem :idea:

Jan
Robx61
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Robx61 »

... what I mean "when I change the page": After the first screen where the first 20 products appear at the bottom of the page there is the scale << <1,2,3,4 ...> >> and if I click to "2" or "3" etc. everything disappears ... and the products reappear only if I choose a category ...

Roberto
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, do you get the same problem when you install this latest Beta?
https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaCart/re ... 2Beta8.zip

Jan
Robx61
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by Robx61 »

Hi Jan, I downloaded your beta version, I did the update on a copy of the job site installed on a server under another web address, I cleared the cache memory of the site ... and everything is back to working beautifully ... The problem has been solved ... Now I'd like to know where the bug was ... You were really good ... Thank you, thank you, thank you ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the info.

Jan